10 acres of freedom on your way into the Hills. 7 miles to Old Man's Cave and 3 miles from town, you'll find yourself at The Hocking Cottage.
3 bedrooms / 2 baths. High-speed Spectrum internet, 70" smart TV + cable, good cell coverage, gas log + electric fireplaces, washer/dryer, and a video game/arcade room. 2 main level queen bedrooms + basement bedroom/2 twin beds.
Max of 6 guests for family stays. For adult-only stays: ALL guests must be 25+ years of age. Foosball, board games, + fire pit.
- High Speed Internet
- Cell Phone Service
- Fire Ring
- Gas Log & Electric Fireplaces
Base rates + taxes (6%) and software service fees (6%) apply.
Security deposit may be required at time of booking and due (in check form) 30 days prior to arrival. This is returned within one week of your stay provided everything is left in good working order.
Book with confidence. Walk in and relax. We'll take care of the rest.
- If cancelled more than 30 days in advance of your stay there is a 10% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 30 days, but more than 7 days in advance from your stay there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 7 days from your stay there is no refund of any kind.
By moving forward with this reservation, you are electronically agreeing to abide by the leasing agreement/rules of accommodation below:
Each reservation may have a security deposit ranging from $500-1500 due in check form and deposited 30 days prior to check in.
Rules of The Accommodation:
By continuing with your reservation and making payment, you are electronically agreeing to the guidelines set forth.
- Must be 25+ years to rent THC w/ proof of minimum age.
- Quiet hours at 10pm.
- No pets at THC. Discovery of pets results in a minimum $300 fine.
- Absolute max at ANY time including 'day visitors' can not go over 6 total adults/children w/o prior arrangements. We will check. Stay can be terminated w/ no refund.
- For adult-only stays, max of 6 guests all over age 25 with proof of ID.
- Guests are welcome to smoke around the gravel/fire pit area off site, but not anywhere on or near the decking/lodge.
- Clean up after yourselves. Cigarette/cigar butts left behind results in addt'l cleaning charges.
- There are NO REFUNDS due to weather/driving conditions.
- Be respectful of times noted. If you delay w/ cleaning/maintenance crews waiting, you face $200 fines/hour ($50 for each 15 minute increment) as we are doing our best to prepare for our next guests in the short time provided.
INJURY/LOSS/ILLNESS (INDEMNIFICATION AND WAIVER):
The owners are not responsible for any accidents, events, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or facilities. By accepting a reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold The Hocking Lodging Company, the property owner, and any affiliated party harmless from any and all claims, demands, costs, liabilities, losses, expenses and damages (including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs, and expert witnesses' fees) arising out your use of the property, or any use of the property by your guests.
DAMAGE BY GUESTS:
In the event of damages or extra cleaning requirements created by guests not covered above, additional charges may be applied to the security deposit and/or credit card on file with our office.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. Any action brought by either party against the other concerning the transactions contemplated by this Agreement shall be brought only in Hocking County, Ohio.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS AGREEMENT ONTO ANY MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY FOR FULL UNDERSTANDING BY ALL GUESTS. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE POLICIES WILL RESULT IN DEDUCTIONS FROM THE SECURITY DEPOSIT AND/OR FEES CHARGED TO THE RENTER’S CREDIT CARD ON FILE.