RV Site 4
Now you can enjoy the beauty and serenity of our convenient property while staying in the comfort of your own RV. Here you can relax and enjoy the outdoors, fish at our catch-and- release pond, grill out, and enjoy all that nature has to offer without having to be crammed in a crowded RV campground.
We offer four complete hook up sites for fully contained RV’s boasting 40′ of green space between each site. Each site has its own water, electric, & sewer hook-ups, has a private fire ring with benches, a charcoal pedestal grill, and picnic table.
Note: There is no common restroom or shower house, therefore we can only host fully contained RV's.
To check rates and additional availability, click below
Base rates + taxes (13.25%) and software service fees (6%) apply.
Security deposit may be required at time of booking and due (in check form) 30 days prior to arrival. This is returned within one week of your stay provided everything is left in good working order.
Book with confidence. Walk in and relax. We'll take care of the rest.
- If cancelled more than 30 days in advance of your stay there is a 10% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 30 days, but more than 7 days in advance from your stay there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 7 days from your stay there is no refund of any kind.
By moving forward with this reservation, you are electronically agreeing to abide by the leasing agreement/rules of accommodation below:
Each reservation may have a security deposit ranging from $500-1500 due in check form and deposited 30 days prior to check in.
Rules of The Accommodation
At the time of your reservation; making an online reservation, payment of money, your verbal authorization, and/or taking possession of the property is evidence of your acceptance of our policies.
1) Must be a min of 21 years old to rent. Minors must be under adult supervision at all times.
2) RV check-in is after 2:00pm. Check-out time is by noon. We cannot accept early arrivals or late departures.
3) RV sites are only for paid/registered guests. NO visitors are allowed at the sites. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal from the property/no refund.
4) Up to two pets permitted. Weight is not to exceed 30 lbs. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up outside after your pet.
Due to insurance concerns, Pitt bulls, rottweilers or any other aggressive dogs are not permitted at High Rock Hideaways. Please respect your neighbors and keep dogs quiet. Barking dogs may be asked to leave. Evidence of unregistered dogs will result in a $200 fine.
5) Quiet hours from 11pm-8am. No loud music/disturbances of any kind.
6) No fireworks/firearms permitted. No hunting of any kind. There is a $300 fine applied for evidence of this.
7) If you smoke, do so in the gravel drives and fire pit areas. Dispose of the butts properly. DO NOT throw them on the ground. Additional cleaning charges will apply.
8) Bring along fishing poles for catch-and-release pond located behind the gray house. Removal of fish from the pond is not permitted.
9) NO SWIMMING allowed in the pond.
10) Fires are permitted at your RV fire pit only. Do not put garbage in the fire rings. Do not move the fire rings. Make sure that your fire is extinguished when done. Firewood is available for purchase at roadside stands, gas stations, convenience stores in the area.
11) Alcohol is permitted at your RV site only and not to be displayed. NO intoxication, drugs, loud or profane language tolerated.
12) There are NO REFUNDS due to weather/driving conditions; RVs/cars getting stuck.
13) Off-road vehicles, ATVs, 4wheelers, etc., are not permitted to be used. Motorcycles are permitted as a means of transportation to and from the property only.
14) Trash must be placed in the commercial dumpster at the entrance to High Rock Hideaways at conclusion of stay.
15) RV check out is by noon. Be respectful of these times noted. If you have a delay in checking out you may be charged a $200 fine/hour ($50 for each 15 minute increment) for delay as we are doing our best to prepare for our next guests in the short time provided.