Newly opened in April 2021, this one floor lodge on 6 acres makes country living easy. 3 King bedrooms (one with private en suite bathroom) and 2 bunk bedrooms (each with 4 beds). Revive Ridge will accommodate up to 14 total adults/children (with a maximum of 10 adults over age 28 for adult-only stays).
The open floor plan is well thought out. The fully stocked kitchen area and dining table space for all 14 guests are all open to the living room with electric fireplace and entertainment. Walk out the sliding glass doors from the family room to outdoor living under the pavilion. Highlighted with a gas fireplace, picnic table, and propane grill and flanked by the 6-8 person hot tub and a large stone fire pit under the stars.
Additional amenities include premium beds & bedding/linens/towels and a full-sized washer/dryer combo for guest usage.
Located on the Southern end of the Hocking Hills region about a 15 minute drive to Ash Cave & Cedar Falls and about 10 miles/20 minutes from both Lake Hope and Zaleski State Forest.
Join us at Revive Ridge, to get the respite and refreshment you crave and the luxuriousness you're accustomed to with Hocking Lodging Company.
All one level living
3 Private King Bedrooms. One with en suite master bathroom.
2 Twin bunk rooms. Each room contains 2 sets of twin over twin bunks; sleeping 4 in each room.
Each King bedroom shares a Jack & Jill full bathroom (with walk-in shower) with a twin bunk room.
Open Kitchen/dining/living areas complete the one floor lodge.
To check rates and additional availability, click below
Base rates + taxes (6%) and software service fees (6%) apply.
Security deposit may be required at time of booking and due (in check form) 30 days prior to arrival. This is returned within one week of your stay provided everything is left in good working order.
Book with confidence. Walk in and relax. We'll take care of the rest.
- If cancelled more than 30 days in advance of your stay there is a 10% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 30 days, but more than 7 days in advance from your stay there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 7 days from your stay there is no refund of any kind.
By moving forward with this reservation, you are electronically agreeing to abide by the leasing agreement/rules of accommodation below:
Each reservation may have a security deposit ranging from $500-1500 due in check form and deposited 30 days prior to check in.
Rules of The Accommodation
1) Must be 28+ years to rent RR with proof of age.
2) Quiet hours at 10pm.
3) No pets at RR. Discovery of pets results in a minimum $300 fine.
4) Absolute max at ANY time including 'day visitors' can not go over 14 total adults/children w/o prior arrangements. We will check. Stay can be terminated w/ no refund.
(a) For adult-only stays, max of 10 guests all over age 28 with proof of ID.
5) No fireworks/firearms. No hunting. $300 fine for evidence.
6) No smoking/vaping indoors or on decking. $300 fine for evidence.
(a) Guests are welcome to smoke around the gravel/fire pit area off site, but not anywhere on or near the decking/lodge.
(b) Clean up after yourselves. Cigarette/cigar butts left behind results in addt'l cleaning charges. 7) Trash must be removed from outdoor bins and placed in the commercial dumpster at conclusion of stay. $200 fine for any trash left behind.
8) Bodily fluids: You are automatically fined $300 for any bodily fluids that need to be cleaned. This includes vomit, urine, blood, etc. Add'l costs may occur if damage/stains are not repairable.
9) Parking area can sustain 8 vehicles. Carpool where necessary. 4 wheel drive recommended in inclement weather.
(a) There are NO REFUNDS due to weather/driving conditions.
10) Off-road vehicles, ATVs, 4wheelers, etc., not permitted.
11) No confetti, glitter, balloons, tape etc., associated w/ decorating. Excessive clean up charges (hourly rate) applies if housekeeping is required to clean decorations.
12) Hot tubs: We will not issue any refunds for hot tub failures or for rare instances of inability to use during your stay.
(a) Our hot tubs are routinely changed/continuously sanitized. Hot tubs left excessively dirty are billed $200 clean-up.
(b) Damage to hot tub covers results in a $400 replacement fee or exact cost of cover.
(c) Glass is not permitted in/around the hot tub. Bring disposable cups/cans. Evidence of glass in/around the hot tub results in a $200 charge.
13) Unit is inspected & maintained prior to your arrival. We do not issue refunds in the event of mechanical failures, power outages, absence/unexpected availability of usage of any items, hot tub issues, nor for any utility; internet, cable, etc., problems.
14) Please follow our final email for specific check out instructions at your time of departure. We also post check out directions in the lodge.
(a) Be respectful of times noted. If you delay w/ cleaning/maintenance crews waiting, you face $200 fines/hour ($50 for each 15 minute increment) as we are doing our best to prepare for our next guests in the short time provided.
15) FORGET SOMETHING?: We will ship out to you for the cost to ship + $10 ship fee.
16) RR has a propane grill & propane fire pit. You may have to replace propane during your stay. We will reimburse upon receipt. If tiki torches are present; bring fluid for lighting. We do not provide fuel.