A charming, 1 room cabin that has a queen sized bed, private hot tub, propane grill, seasonal gas log fireplace, complete kitchen set up, and full bathroom.
- Private hot tub off back deck
- Heated & air conditioned
- Bed linens/towels
- Seasonal gas log fireplace
- DirecTV, DVD player (bring your own movies)
- Propane grill
- Patio table
- Fire pit
- Kitchen: refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishes, pans, utensils, coffee maker, & toaster.
To check rates and additional availability, click below
Base rates + taxes (6%) and software service fees (6%) apply.
Security deposit may be required at time of booking and due (in check form) 30 days prior to arrival. This is returned within one week of your stay provided everything is left in good working order.
Book with confidence. Walk in and relax. We'll take care of the rest.
- If cancelled more than 30 days in advance of your stay there is a 10% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 30 days, but more than 7 days in advance from your stay there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 7 days from your stay there is no refund of any kind.
By moving forward with this reservation, you are electronically agreeing to abide by the leasing agreement/rules of accommodation below:
Each reservation may have a security deposit ranging from $500-1500 due in check form and deposited 30 days prior to check in.
Rules of The Accommodation
1) Must be 21+ years to rent BCC w/ proof of age.
2) Quiet hours at 10pm.
3) No pets at BCC. Discovery of pets results in a minimum $300 fine.
4) Absolute max at ANY time including 'day visitors' can not go over 2 adults w/o prior arrangements. We will check. Stay can be terminated w/ no refund.
5) No fireworks/firearms. No hunting. $300 fine for evidence.
6) No smoking/vaping indoors or on decking. $300 fine for evidence.
(a) Guests are welcome to smoke around the driveway/fire pit area off site, but not anywhere on or near the decking/lodge.
(b) Clean up after yourselves. Cigarette/cigar butts left behind results in addt'l cleaning charges. 7) Trash must be removed from outdoor bins and placed in the commercial dumpster at conclusion of stay. $200 fine for any trash left behind.
8) Bodily fluids: You are automatically fined $300 for any bodily fluids that need to be cleaned. This includes vomit, urine, blood, etc. Add'l costs may occur if damage/stains are not repairable.
9) Parking area can sustain 1 vehicle. Carpool where necessary. 4 wheel drive recommended in inclement weather.
(a) There are NO REFUNDS due to weather/driving conditions.
10) Off-road vehicles, ATVs, 4wheelers, etc., not permitted.
11) No confetti, glitter, balloons, tape etc., associated w/ decorating. Excessive clean up charges (hourly rate) applies if housekeeping is required to clean decorations.
12) Hot tubs: We will not issue any refunds for hot tub failures or for rare instances of inability to use during your stay.
(a) Our hot tubs are routinely changed/continuously sanitized. Hot tubs left excessively dirty are billed $200 clean-up.
(b) Damage to hot tub covers results in a $400 replacement fee or exact cost of cover.
(c) Glass is not permitted in/around the hot tub. Bring disposable cups/cans. Evidence of glass in/around the hot tub results in a $200 charge.
13) Unit is inspected & maintained prior to your arrival. We do not issue refunds in the event of mechanical failures, power outages, absence/unexpected availability of usage of any items, hot tub issues, nor for any utility; internet, cable, etc., problems.
14) Please follow our final email for specific check out instructions at your time of departure. We also post check out directions in the lodge.
(a) Be respectful of times noted. If you delay w/ cleaning/maintenance crews waiting, you face $200 fines/hour ($50 for each 15 minute increment) as we are doing our best to prepare for our next guests in the short time provided.
15) FORGET SOMETHING?: We will ship out to you for the cost to ship + $10 ship fee.