Blue Ridge Lodge
New for 2022, Blue Ridge Lodge sits nestled in a quiet pine forest along a ridge on 12 secluded acres (shared with Aspen Hollow Lodge). It is an expansive, 5100 square foot log lodge which includes 8 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. It will accommodate up to 20 total adults/children (maximum of 16 adults for adult-only stays.)
The open floor plan was designed with your gathering in mind—a large, open two-story great room accented by an indoor stone fireplace and large chandelier. Outside, you’ll find over 2,000 square feet of covered deck to enjoy in any weather. The kitchen is cavernous and outfitted with every amenity needed to prepare gourmet meals for your entire crew. It is equipped with a large French-door refrigerator (second refrigerator on the lower level for overflow), electric range/oven, microwave, two dishwashers, and a propane grill on the back deck.
The lodge was designed specifically with handicap accessibility in mind. This includes a low-grade ramp entrance to the front deck, a larger front door for wheelchair access, wider hallways on the first floor, a larger master suite, and a full en-suite master bath with a zero-entry tiled shower.
Additional amenities include: premium Amish rustic furniture, king-sized beds in all bedrooms including the custom bunk room, bedding/linens/towels, and a full-sized washer/dryer combo for use as needed. The pair of high-capacity tankless water heaters will provide infinite hot water to the lodge when many are in need of rejuvenating hot showers! The basement game room is outfitted with a pool table and a regulation air-hockey table. There are board games, puzzles, and children’s toys aplenty. The lodge has broadband wifi, large screen smart TVs with YouTube TV (including Big Ten Network), and a landline phone.
Outside, you’ll find an outdoor stone fireplace fully under roof for cool nights and a traditional firepit for bonfires. A large, 8-person hot tub sits on the covered lower deck to be enjoyed no matter what the weather is like!
Blue Ridge Lodge is centrally located in the Hocking Hills region approximately halfway between Old Man's Cave and the retail/restaurants available in Logan, Ohio.
Blue Ridge Lodge provides a wonderful opportunity for family reunions, groups of friends gathering together, couples retreats, girls weekends, or smaller corporate retreats. Sorry, no pets or bachelor parties
1 King private wheelchair-accessible bedroom with en-suite full bath, Complete kitchen with extra-large dining table that seats 20, eat-in bar that seats 8, living room with smart TV & extended YouTube TV channels, WiFi, phone line, wood-burning fireplace, Game room with card table and board games, walk-out deck, outdoor seating, propane grill, outdoor fireplace all under roof.
4 King private bedrooms, 2 full baths.
2 King private bedrooms, a custom red cedar bunk room with 4 beds (2 King and 2 Twin XL), 2 full baths, Pool table and Air Hockey Table in the game room with a full size refrigerator. A casual living area with DVD/Blu-Ray player, smart TV, and extended YouTube TV channels, and walk-out lower level porch with 8-person hot tub and porch swings. Washer and dryer located on Lower Level.
Outdoor fireplace located under roof and on main level decking, along with the porch swings and hot tub on the lower level. Located on 12 wooded acres shared with Aspen Hollow lodge. A footpath connects the two lodges including two wooden foot bridges across the creek. Both lodges can be rented to accommodate larger parties up to 38 people. The parking area at Blue Ridge lodge can accommodate up to 8 cars comfortably. 4WD is recommended due to the steep, long, and curved driveway. There are no refunds due to weather conditions or inability to get up and down the driveway.
To check rates and additional availability, click below
Base rates + taxes (6%) and software service fees (6%) apply.
Security deposit may be required at time of booking and due (in check form) 30 days prior to arrival. This is returned within one week of your stay provided everything is left in good working order.
Book with confidence. Walk in and relax. We'll take care of the rest.
- If cancelled more than 30 days in advance of your stay there is a 10% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 30 days, but more than 7 days in advance from your stay there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 7 days from your stay there is no refund of any kind.
By moving forward with this reservation, you are electronically agreeing to abide by the leasing agreement/rules of accommodation below:
Each reservation may have a security deposit ranging from $500-1500 due in check form and deposited 30 days prior to check in.
Rules of The Accommodation
1) Must be 28+ years to rent BRL w/ proof of age.
2) Quiet hours at 10pm.
3) No pets at BRL. Discovery of pets results in a minimum $300 fine.
4) Absolute max at ANY time including 'day visitors' can not go over 20 total adults/children w/o prior arrangements. We will check. Stay can be terminated w/ no refund.
(a) For adult-only stays, max of 16 guests all over age 28 with proof of ID.
5) No fireworks/firearms. No hunting. $300 fine for evidence.
6) No smoking/vaping indoors or on decking. $300 fine for evidence.
(a) Guests are welcome to smoke around the gravel/fire pit area off site, but not anywhere on or near the decking/lodge.
(b) Clean up after yourselves. Cigarette/cigar butts left behind results in additional cleaning charges.
7) Trash must be removed from outdoor bins and placed in the commercial dumpster at conclusion of stay. $200 fine for any trash left behind.
8) Bodily fluids: You are automatically fined $300 for any bodily fluids that need to be cleaned. This includes vomit, urine, blood, etc. Add'l costs may occur if damage/stains are not repairable. 9) Parking area can sustain 6 vehicles. Carpool where necessary. STEEP DRIVE. 4 wheel drive REQUIRED in inclement weather.
(a) There are NO REFUNDS due to weather/driving conditions.
10) Off-road vehicles, ATVs, 4wheelers, etc., not permitted.
11) No confetti, glitter, balloons, tape etc., associated w/ decorating. Excessive clean up charges (hourly rate) applies if housekeeping is required to clean decorations.
12) Hot tub: We will not issue any refunds for hot tub failures or for rare instances of inability to use during your stay.
(a) Our hot tubs are routinely changed/continuously sanitized. Hot tubs left excessively dirty are billed $200 clean-up.
(b) Damage to hot tub covers results in a $400 replacement fee or exact cost of cover.
(c) Glass is not permitted in/around the hot tub. Bring disposable cups/cans. Evidence of glass in/around the hot tub results in a $200 charge.
13) Unit is inspected & maintained prior to your arrival. We do not issue refunds in the event of mechanical failures, power outages, absence/unexpected availability of usage of any items, hot tub issues, nor for any utility; internet, cable, etc., problems.
14) Please follow our final email for specific check out instructions at your time of departure. We also post check out directions in the lodge.
(a) Be respectful of times noted. If you delay w/ cleaning/maintenance crews waiting, you face $200 fines/hour ($50 for each 15 minute increment) as we are doing our best to prepare for our next guests in the short time provided.
15) FORGET SOMETHING?: We will ship out to you for the cost to ship + $10 ship fee.