Bearadise Cove is a one room cabin with a queen bed and walk in shower. A gas grill, hot tub, and fire pit round out this quintessential cabin perfect for a couples trip.
- Queen Bed
- Hot Tub
- 1 Bath
- Gas Grill
- Fishing on site
- Fire ring
- NO WiFi
- Pet Friendly
To check rates and additional availability, click below
Base rates + taxes (13.25%) and software service fees (6%) apply.
Security deposit may be required at time of booking and due (in check form) 30 days prior to arrival. This is returned within one week of your stay provided everything is left in good working order.
Book with confidence. Walk in and relax. We'll take care of the rest.
- If cancelled more than 30 days in advance of your stay there is a 10% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 30 days, but more than 7 days in advance from your stay there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- If cancelled less than 7 days from your stay there is no refund of any kind.
By moving forward with this reservation, you are electronically agreeing to abide by the leasing agreement/rules of accommodation below:
Each reservation may have a security deposit ranging from $500-1500 due in check form and deposited 30 days prior to check in.
Rules of The Accommodation
At the time of your reservation; making an online reservation, payment of money, your verbal authorization, and/or taking possession of the property is evidence of your acceptance of our policies.
1) Must be a min of 21 years old to rent. Minors must be under adult supervision at all times.
2) Cabin check-in is after 4:00pm. Check-out time is by 11:00am. We cannot accept early arrivals due to cabin cleaning and hot tub maintenance.
3) Cabins are only for paid/registered guests. NO visitors are allowed at the cabin. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal from the property/no refund.
4) Dogs are not permitted at Bearadise Cove. Evidence of unregistered dogs will result in a $200 fine.
5) Quiet hours from 11:00pm-8:00am. No loud music/disturbances of any kind.
6) No fireworks/firearms permitted. No hunting of any kind. There is a $300 fine applied for evidence of this.
7) Smoking is not permitted inside of the cabins on the decking, or while using the hot tub. If evidence of smoking in these areas is found, a $300 fee will apply. Please if you do smoke, do so in the gravel drives and fire pit areas. Dispose of the butts properly. DO NOT throw them on the ground. Additional cleaning charges will apply.
8) Bring along fishing poles for catch-and-release pond which is located behind the gray house. Removal of fish from the pond is not permitted.
9) NO SWIMMING allowed in the pond.
10)Fires are permitted at your cabin fire pit only. Do not put garbage in the fire rings. Do not move the fire rings. Make sure that your fire is extinguished when done. Firewood is available for purchase at roadside stands, gas stations, convenience stores in the area.
11) Alcohol is permitted at your cabin only and not to be displayed. NO intoxication, drugs, loud or profane language tolerated.
12) Bodily fluids: You will automatically be fined $200 for any bodily fluids that need to be cleaned. This includes vomit, urine, blood, etc. Additional costs may occur if damage/stains are not repairable.
13) Parking area can sustain roughly 2 vehicles. 4 wheel drive recommended in inclement weather. There are NO REFUNDS due to weather/driving conditions/cars getting stuck.
14) Off-road vehicles, ATVs, 4 wheelers, etc., are not permitted to be used. Motorcycles are permitted as a means of transportation to and from the property only.
15) Hot tubs: We will not issue any refunds for hot tub failures or for the rare instances of inability to use during your stay. Our hot tubs are routinely changed & continuously sanitized. Hot tubs left excessively dirty may be subject to a $200 clean-up. Damage to hot tub covers will result in a $400 replacement fee or exact cost of cover. Glass not permitted in/around hot tub. Please plan accordingly by bringing disposable cups and/or cans. If evidence of glass is found in/around the hot tubs, it will result in a $200 clean-up charge. Hot tub safety guidelines are posted at each cabin.
16) At the conclusion of your stay, trash must be removed from bins and placed in the commercial dumpster located towards the front of the property before you get to the High Rock Hideaways sign at the entrance.
17) Cabin check out: Please follow the specific check out instructions posted in the cabin at your time of departure. Check out is by 11am. Be respectful of these times noted. If you have a delay in checking out with our cleaning/maintenance crews waiting, you may be charged a $200 fine/hour ($50 for each 15 minute increment) for delay as we are doing our best to prepare for our next guests in the short time provided.
18) FORGET SOMETHING?: We will ship out to you for the cost to ship + $10 ship fee.