Aspen Hollow Lodge
Newly opened (July 2020) Aspen Hollow Lodge is a 3300 square foot lodge that sits on 12 secluded acres and includes 5 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. It will accommodate up to 18 total adults/children (maximum of 14 adults over age 28 for adult-only stays.)
The floor plan is very open with multi-leveled extended decking that wraps around the entire lodge for an additional 2000 square feet under roof. We boast a fully-equipped kitchen for the chef of the group with an electric range and oven, a full sized refrigerator/freezer combo, dishwasher, and propane grill just outside the kitchen door on the covered back deck.
Additional amenities include: premium beds & bedding/linens/towels and a full-sized washer/dryer combo for guest usage. You also will find infinite hot water with our tankless on-demand hot water system. A wonderful perk when you are traveling with all 18 guests!
Enjoy entertaining with the indoor and outdoor stacked stone wood burning fireplaces or enjoy an old fashioned fire pit under the stars. Another perk: Enjoy outdoor fires and dining no matter what Mother Nature brings! The expansive deck is fully under roof. Under the decking on the lower level is also where you will locate the 8-person hot tub.
Aspen Hollow houses a pool table/ping pong table combo in the pub-style game room on lower level (with games, books, puzzles, and movies), large screen smart tvs with a youtube TV subscription (Big Ten Network included) a landline and wifi.
Centrally located in the Hocking Hills region and in a highly desirable location as it's about 6 miles from Old Man's Cave and about 5 miles from our quaint hometown of Logan, Ohio.
Aspen Hollow Lodge provides a wonderful opportunity for family reunions, groups of friends gathering together, girls weekends, or smaller corporate retreats. Sorry, no pets or bachelor parties.
1 Private King BR with en-suite full bath, 1 Private Queen BR, 1 full bath. Complete kitchen with extra-large dining table that seats 10, eat-in bar that seats 6, living room with TV, dvd player, & extended youtube TV channels, wifi, phone line, wood-burning fireplace, walk-out deck with wrap-around porch, outdoor seating and dining, propane grill, outdoor fireplace all under roof.
1 Private Queen BR, 1 full bath, sleeping loft with 1 Queen bed and 1 Twin XL over Twin XL bunk bed set. Washer and dryer located upstairs. Poker/puzzle table and 4 chairs and your own private walk-out porch & seating area.
1 Queen private bedroom, 1 Bunk room with Twin XL over Queen beds (room sleeps 6 total), 1 full bath, Pool table/Ping Pong table combo in the pub-style game room. A casual living area with dvd player and extended cable channels, board games, books, puzzles, movies, and walk-out lower level porch with hot tub. Outdoor fire pit located off of this level.
12 secluded acres to wander with access to paths and a creek, large fire pit with adirondack-style seating, Outdoor fireplace located under roof and on main level decking, outdoor games such as cornhole and giant jenga, and multiple dining tables. Aspen Hollow Lodge can accommodate up to 6 cars comfortably.
To check rates and additional availability, click below
Base rates + taxes (13.25%) and software service fees (6%) apply.
Security deposit may be required at time of booking and due (in check form) 30 days prior to arrival. This is returned within one week of your stay provided everything is left in good working order.
Book with confidence. Walk in and relax. We'll take care of the rest.
By moving forward with this reservation, you are electronically agreeing to abide by the leasing agreement/rules of accommodation below:
Each reservation may have a security deposit ranging from $500-1500 due in check form and deposited 30 days prior to check in.
Rules of The Accommodation
1) Must be 28+ years to rent AHL w/ proof of age.
2) Quiet hours at 10pm.
3) No pets at AHL. Discovery results in a $200 fine.
4) Absolute max at ANY time including 'day visitors' can not go over 18 adults/children w/o prior arrangements. 14 max guests if all adults. We will check. Stay can be terminated w/ no refund.
5) No fireworks/firearms. No hunting. $300 fine for evidence.
6) No smoking/vaping indoors or on decking. $300 fine for evidence.
(a) Guests are welcome to smoke around the gravel/fire pit area off site, but not anywhere on or near the decking/lodge.
(b) Clean up after yourselves. Cigarette/cigar butts left behind results in additional cleaning charges.
7) Trash must be removed from outdoor bins and placed in the commercial dumpster at the conclusion of stay. $200 fine for any trash left behind.
8) Bodily fluids: You are automatically fined $300 for any bodily fluids that need to be cleaned. This includes vomit, urine, blood, etc. Add'l costs may occur if damage/stains are not repairable. 9) Parking area can sustain 6 vehicles. Carpool where necessary. 4 wheel drive recommended in inclement weather.
(a) There are NO REFUNDS due to weather/driving conditions.
10) Off-road vehicles, ATVs, 4wheelers, etc., not permitted.
11) No confetti, glitter, balloons, tape etc., associated w/ decorating. Excessive clean up charges (hourly rate) applies if housekeeping is required to clean decorations.
12) Hot tub: We will not issue any refunds for hot tub failures or for rare instances of inability to use during your stay.
(a) Our hot tubs are routinely changed/continuously sanitized. Hot tubs left excessively dirty are billed $200 clean-up.
(b) Damage to hot tub covers results in a $400 replacement fee or exact cost of cover.
(c) Glass not permitted in/around the hot tub. Bring disposable cups/cans. Evidence of glass in/around the hot tub results in a $200 charge.
13) Unit is inspected & maintained prior to your arrival. We do not issue refunds in the event of mechanical failures, power outages, absence/unexpected availability of usage of any items, hot tub issues, nor for any utility; internet, cable, etc., problems.
14) Please follow our final email for specific check out instructions at your time of departure. We also post check out directions in the lodge.
(a) Be respectful of times noted. If you delay w/ cleaning/maintenance crews waiting, you face $200 fines/hour ($50 for each 15 minute increment) as we are doing our best to prepare for our next guests in the short time provided.
15) FORGET SOMETHING?: We will ship out to you for the cost to ship + $10 ship fee.